Welcome to xCoDeZz

The Home of CSS, Wii, And PSP Codes

Please Login or Register now! thank you

Benefits of Registering?

You will get unlimited access to the forums, You will get to see the codes section when ever you want, and you get to chat with other members, We try our best, posting codes, quick and fast, so that you can enjoy your experience here @ xCoDeZz

Already a Member? Login Below

Forgot Your Password?
Log me on automatically each visit:

Not a member yet? Register!

"Unuseful" and "Unhelpful" Admin Returntop

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"Unuseful" and "Unhelpful" Admin Empty "Unuseful" and "Unhelpful" Admin 15/6/2012, 11:01 am

vFuzR

Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

vFuzR
For the past few days i have been watching the Admins actions and no im not a stalker Wink
I have come up with a list of Helpful and useful admin and un helpful and un useful admin

Useful Admin

DaAsianGuy-He has been posting a lot of things useful.Codes,programs etc.He is a very kind Admin and always answers questions.
Shuffler-He has been respectful and has helped keep this site in order.He enforces rules and thats what a proper Admin should do.

Unuseful Admin
Alex12-He does NOTHING at all to help the site.He is rarely on.All he posts in topics is "lol" or "lol yea" or "lolololololol" whats useful about that?Never posts anything useful,never helps,rarely gets on.Not a great admin Evil or Very Mad

Cracker007-Says he wont be on for the summer,does sometimes post,but most of the time his posts are hating on TBW.Admins shouldnt call members "niggers,poor,lives in the ghetto,has no dick" Not right bro Evil or Very Mad I havent seen Cracker do anything to help.

I hope this came in handy for who should be admin and who should not.

Cracker007

Brigadier III

Brigadier III

Cracker007
Actually I am one of the originals and I helped create this site and I know Reborn and TBW and Shuffler for a long time. And who are you to come on to this site being new judging the Admins? I am the one who put you in the graphic artist group dumb ass.

Shuffler

Administrator
Administrator

Shuffler
Thanks for your point of view to the admins, Hopefully they see your opinion deranged. They removed, because i removed cracker LOL for his unimplementable activeness.

I am glad for a member like you to come and particapte in such matter, thanks alot.

Any help needed ask me (; (cyberbullys)

vFuzR

Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

vFuzR
I originally joined back in 2011 before Swagz hacked the site.Im stating my opinion.Why be admin if you only post "lololololol" or "lol" in posts?Im not saying you go into random topics and say it.Besides,as an admin you shouldnt call TBW a nigger and say he steals money?What did he do to you?I hate people who are racist.Thank you Joe <3 {no homo} Hopefully Droiid takes my opinion and hopefully i dont get banned for stating my opinion

Shuffler

Administrator
Administrator

Shuffler
Cracker007 wrote:Actually I am one of the originals and I helped create this site and I know Reborn and TBW and Shuffler for a long time. And who are you to come on to this site being new judging the Admins? I am the one who put you in the graphic artist group dumb ass.

This is a free society, everyone is equal!

You fuck with him you fuck with the authority. Its called freedom of speech, the right to express your thoughts and feelings without threatening anyone in any physical such matter and the right to press his opinions.

No cares who was first, Just let him express his thoughts.

vFuzR

Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

vFuzR
What Shuffler said.Its free speech.You cant ban me for expressing my opinion.Its a free country and freedom of speech.Idgaf what you think about me now,just get over it.You lose Admin boo-hoo go cry and eat chocolate ice cream in front of the TV for 6 hours.

DaAsianGuy

I eat shit!
I abuse my powers cuz i have no balls!
Next time ill be banned!
I eat poop!
I eat shit!I abuse my powers cuz i have no balls!Next time ill be banned!I eat poop!

DaAsianGuy
Eyy PyxkL !! lol, but thank's for the comment and all. We admins will be sure to take this in our hand and try to help as possible Smile .
P.S. hey Joe!! want admin back?

vFuzR

Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

vFuzR
Yeah you and Joe are the best Admin

vFuzR

Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

vFuzR
Who wants a avatar like mine?

DaAsianGuy

I eat shit!
I abuse my powers cuz i have no balls!
Next time ill be banned!
I eat poop!
I eat shit!I abuse my powers cuz i have no balls!Next time ill be banned!I eat poop!

DaAsianGuy
i wouldn't care if i get a avatar. and if you didn't notice ---> Joe's not an admin anymore Sad <--- ikr, sad lol

Shuffler

Administrator
Administrator

Shuffler
Deranged wrote:What Shuffler said.Its free speech.You cant ban me for expressing my opinion.Its a free country and freedom of speech.Idgaf what you think about me now,just get over it.You lose Admin boo-hoo go cry and eat chocolate ice cream in front of the TV for 6 hours.
\

Lets just stop it there bro <3

Shuffler

Administrator
Administrator

Shuffler
Deranged wrote:Who wants a avatar like mine?

I do Very Happy

add me on skype ? Very Happy

vFuzR

Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

vFuzR
Yeah that sucks all because he took Cracker off admin

Cracker007

Brigadier III

Brigadier III

Cracker007
Fuck all you this site is nothing but shit ass holes.

vFuzR

Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

vFuzR
Cracker007 wrote:Im gay and butthurt!

You sure are!Your just mad because you got demoted.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum