Welcome to xCoDeZz

The Home of CSS, Wii, And PSP Codes

Please Login or Register now! thank you

Benefits of Registering?

You will get unlimited access to the forums, You will get to see the codes section when ever you want, and you get to chat with other members, We try our best, posting codes, quick and fast, so that you can enjoy your experience here @ xCoDeZz

Already a Member? Login Below

Forgot Your Password?
Log me on automatically each visit:

Not a member yet? Register!

My Limitless edit v2 Returntop

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Limitless edit v2 Empty My Limitless edit v2 19/7/2012, 2:30 pm

TrickyNeon

TrickyNeon
My Limitless edit v2 Zv8lfn--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Download:
Spoiler:
Lots of functions, probably the menu with the most functions added shit: 
Code:
Alien Vision Stretchy Vision Sexy vision proMod Laser diarrhea ballistic darts orgasm GPS what the fuck gun Raygun valkyrie rocket dragons breath//credits to slink, fixed chopper gunner first person glitch briefcase suit mortar gun Working wallbanger aimbot New infections Menu// credits to wick$d for the idea, moved knife bot to admin functions Earthquake Lock Players in mod menu Better Mini Mod XP Lobby infection Health bar No flashing text because its gay, and lags the lobby, changed the colors, to make the menu look sexy as possible. Added Nuketown Survival 
BUGS: 
Code:
since there's so many functions, when u start the match it kicks everyone, so you have to start the match first then invite.
Credits: 
Code:
tlpwnzer- base xBTAx*JUAN*x - adding stat editor and ac130 slink - self thread ideas wick$d - infection menu idea Nity - RTD scripts CheeseToast - Nuketown survival Amziakkul - Suitcase suit Sorry if i didnt add you in the credits

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum