Welcome to xCoDeZz

The Home of CSS, Wii, And PSP Codes

Please Login or Register now! thank you

Benefits of Registering?

You will get unlimited access to the forums, You will get to see the codes section when ever you want, and you get to chat with other members, We try our best, posting codes, quick and fast, so that you can enjoy your experience here @ xCoDeZz

Already a Member? Login Below

Forgot Your Password?
Log me on automatically each visit:

Not a member yet? Register!

application for me swaggking - supermodertor Returntop

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

swaggking

Section Moderator
Section Moderator

swaggking
Basic application outline
Username:swaggking
Position desired:super modertor
Why do you want the position: I want the postion because i think i will be good with it and i will stay active and post alot. becuase ive been modertor and admin on other peoples
sites and im very nice i know how to code,modd,... and im very talented.then on the others hands i know alot of these admins
like xdroid,theasainguy,and zshox and they are the best people ever i have almost known on computers and wii .
AND I HAD A ACCOUNT LIKE 2 MONTHS AGO ON THIS SITE AND I WAS MODERATOR BUT THEN SOMEONE DELTED IT FOR FUN.
so i want it back please again.

DaAsianGuy

I eat shit!
I abuse my powers cuz i have no balls!
Next time ill be banned!
I eat poop!
I eat shit!I abuse my powers cuz i have no balls!Next time ill be banned!I eat poop!

DaAsianGuy
when you make 30 topics/thread

x_zSh0x_x

Administrator

Administrator

x_zSh0x_x
Again, since when is this fucking only your decision.

vFuzR

Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

vFuzR
zSh0x wrote:Again, since when is this fucking only your decision.
since he became co owner

DaAsianGuy

I eat shit!
Next time ill be banned!
I eat poop!
I eat shit!I abuse my powers cuz i have no balls!Next time ill be banned!I eat poop!

DaAsianGuy
vFuzR wrote:
zSh0x wrote:Again, since when is this fucking only your decision.
since he became co owner

application for me swaggking - supermodertor 2041938683
And swagking has been with us for a long time, we've hated him, fagged him, etc.. be he turns out to be a chill guy. and it's his responsibility to stay active or we'll remove him for mod

x Droiid wrote:Well, Shuffler comes here once a week, i need admins that are consistent like you, And i made zSh0x admin, cause he actually pretty chill once u get to know him.
(from the topic "Admin and zShox")

x_zSh0x_x

Administrator

Administrator

x_zSh0x_x
Im not trying to sound like a dick, but all admins should decide I dont give a fuck if you are co-owner.

DaAsianGuy

I eat shit!
Next time ill be banned!
I eat poop!

DaAsianGuy
lol i don't take thing personally so what do you think? o.O

x_zSh0x_x

Administrator

Administrator

x_zSh0x_x
I think he needs to be more active at posting and needs to be a moderator before he gets promoted to Super Mod. Close this thread until we think he is ready and re-evaluate him at the time.

DaAsianGuy

I eat shit!
Next time ill be banned!
I eat poop!

DaAsianGuy
yeah that's why i told him to make 30 more topics. so as of now it'll be denied.

to swaggking: when we see you've been more active and have at least 40+ posts. make a new thread and we'll discuss it (again) Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum