Welcome to xCoDeZz

The Home of CSS, Wii, And PSP Codes

Please Login or Register now! thank you

Benefits of Registering?

You will get unlimited access to the forums, You will get to see the codes section when ever you want, and you get to chat with other members, We try our best, posting codes, quick and fast, so that you can enjoy your experience here @ xCoDeZz

Already a Member? Login Below

Forgot Your Password?
Log me on automatically each visit:

Not a member yet? Register!

Need a Web Designer - Page 2 Returntop

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Need a Web Designer - Page 2 Empty Re: Re: Re: Need a Web Designer 4/9/2012, 3:51 pm

vFuzR

Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

vFuzR
Astro,check your pms.I made a better site for you with more options.

27Need a Web Designer - Page 2 Empty Re: Need a Web Designer 4/9/2012, 4:41 pm

[GOW]GOD/OF/S3X

Super Mod
Super Mod

[GOW]GOD/OF/S3X
astro watch out vFuzR will deface your site in a minute and wont even feel guilty

28Need a Web Designer - Page 2 Empty Re: Re: Re: Need a Web Designer 4/9/2012, 4:51 pm

vFuzR

Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

vFuzR
I would never deface his site.He and i are friends.We even deface sites together

29Need a Web Designer - Page 2 Empty Re: Re: Re: Need a Web Designer 4/9/2012, 7:36 pm

AsTrO

Administrator

Administrator

AsTrO
[GOW]GOD/OF/S3X wrote:astro watch out vFuzR will deface your site in a minute and wont even feel guilty
[GOW]GOD/OF/S3X wrote:astro watch out vFuzR will deface your site in a minute and wont even feel guilty
I know but where friends now all cleared up that shit is in the past forgive and forget and vFuzR teamview with me so you can teach me some of this stuff

30Need a Web Designer - Page 2 Empty Re: Re: Re: Need a Web Designer 4/9/2012, 8:08 pm

x_zSh0x_x

Administrator

Administrator

x_zSh0x_x
MyBB FTW. Dude run a real site, not a pussy forumotion. Learn to own a legit site, not one that does everything for you.

31Need a Web Designer - Page 2 Empty Re: Re: Re: Need a Web Designer 4/9/2012, 8:09 pm

AsTrO

Administrator

Administrator

AsTrO
Never Give Up. wrote:MyBB FTW. Dude run a real site, not a pussy forumotion. Learn to own a legit site, not one that does everything for you.
I have a .com domain but I can't host it because my godaddy account is locked.

x_zSh0x_x

Administrator

Administrator

x_zSh0x_x
AsTrO wrote:
Never Give Up. wrote:MyBB FTW. Dude run a real site, not a pussy forumotion. Learn to own a legit site, not one that does everything for you.
I have a .com domain but I can't host it because my godaddy account is locked.

Why is it locked. I can set up a MyBB for you, just use a different host.

AsTrO

Administrator

Administrator

AsTrO
It wont let me login into my godaddy account if it has anything to do with not logining into my godaddy account im up for it

x_zSh0x_x

Administrator

Administrator

x_zSh0x_x
I can set it up like my site just give me FTP Access.

AsTrO

Administrator

Administrator

AsTrO
I dont know what that means

x_zSh0x_x

Administrator

Administrator

x_zSh0x_x
Server to put the files.

AsTrO

Administrator

Administrator

AsTrO
Ok so what would we have to do to get my stuff hosted

x_zSh0x_x

Administrator

Administrator

x_zSh0x_x
Find a host and host your domain.

AsTrO

Administrator

Administrator

AsTrO
I cant because then i have to change the nameservers and i cant do that because my godaddy account is locked

vFuzR

Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

vFuzR
I made a myBB site for him,but he has to set up the forums and shit.Ive already added some groups and some plug ins.We just need a theme change.
www.legendhacks.icyboards.net

x_zSh0x_x

Administrator

Administrator

x_zSh0x_x
Dude Overview sucks, look at the stats plugin on my site. I also need to know how to get rainbow usernames.

AsTrO

Administrator

Administrator

AsTrO
vFuzR wrote:I made a myBB site for him,but he has to set up the forums and shit.Ive already added some groups and some plug ins.We just need a theme change.
www.legendhacks.icyboards.net
Hey get on skype

vFuzR

Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

vFuzR
@Never Give Up,sign up and ill tell you how.(I dont want others to know how to do it :troll)
@Astro,i cant,i dont have it downloaded on this comp.Ill be on the Legend hacks site chat if you need me :p

AsTrO

Administrator

Administrator

AsTrO
vFuzR wrote:@Never Give Up,sign up and ill tell you how.(I dont want others to know how to do it :troll)
@Astro,i cant,i dont have it downloaded on this comp.Ill be on the Legend hacks site chat if you need me :p
Ok im on legendhacks right now

45Need a Web Designer - Page 2 Empty Re: Need a Web Designer 5/9/2012, 1:45 am

Shuffler

Administrator
Administrator

Shuffler
THE BEST HERE

vFuzR

Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

vFuzR
Shuffler,you can help with some coding?