Welcome to xCoDeZz

The Home of CSS, Wii, And PSP Codes

Please Login or Register now! thank you

Benefits of Registering?

You will get unlimited access to the forums, You will get to see the codes section when ever you want, and you get to chat with other members, We try our best, posting codes, quick and fast, so that you can enjoy your experience here @ xCoDeZz

Already a Member? Login Below

Forgot Your Password?
Log me on automatically each visit:

Not a member yet? Register!

Predator Rex 4 Admin Returntop

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Predator Rex 4 Admin Empty Predator Rex 4 Admin 10/4/2012, 11:36 pm

XpertReX

GFX Artist
GFX Artist

XpertReX
Hi im Predator Rex
I mod and hack Cod,halo and gears the main games in xbox.I own a J-Tag too!!!(duh lol)
i do have some mods that i made on GTA 4 too. i started Modding at the age of 10 i started first modding browser games then i started to mod games like GTA SA and COD 4 i made my own mod menu For Cod 4 and for SA i made a couple Gameplay mods.
Then When i was in 8th grade i modded MW2 I had a Mod menu and IT was Fully made by me.But when a patch came out i started to join a MLG pro Gaming team for a while i have been Playing alo9t with the team travaling and stuff. but when I got A wii It all changed I modded Black Ops made a mod menu on there and also MWR
Im on this Wepsite in particular For Atleast 2 hrs a day just going through the forums and finding new codes and posting new codes.i want to help this fourm out cause im a great Admin And i Know it.And Yes I am From the predator Clan.I have been with Red X since black ops all the way to this day. Surprised IM GOOOD AT MAKEING MOD MENUS AND CODES JUST ASK ME!!And If you want psp hacks ask me for tht too
AND ALSO I DO PS3 AND xbox 360 Mods I can ban people from xbox if you want me to.

2Predator Rex 4 Admin Empty Re: Predator Rex 4 Admin 10/4/2012, 11:48 pm

too far, no insta admins here. start lower and work your way up, very nice though

3Predator Rex 4 Admin Empty Re: Predator Rex 4 Admin 10/4/2012, 11:52 pm

XpertReX

GFX Artist
GFX Artist

XpertReX
ok mod then i guess?and thx

4Predator Rex 4 Admin Empty Re: Predator Rex 4 Admin 10/4/2012, 11:53 pm

XpertReX

GFX Artist
GFX Artist

XpertReX
member will be fine i dont need admin maby in 2 months ill ask for it ok