Welcome to xCoDeZz

The Home of CSS, Wii, And PSP Codes

Please Login or Register now! thank you

Benefits of Registering?

You will get unlimited access to the forums, You will get to see the codes section when ever you want, and you get to chat with other members, We try our best, posting codes, quick and fast, so that you can enjoy your experience here @ xCoDeZz

Already a Member? Login Below

Forgot Your Password?
Log me on automatically each visit:

Not a member yet? Register!

Become a Cyber Hacker! Join my new site! Returntop

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shuffler

Administrator
Administrator

Shuffler
Advanced Society

Hey Guys I have successfully changed my site! If you were part from my forumotion site here http://advancedsociety.formyjob.net . All your accounts and posts were changed to here http://advancedsociety.bugs3.com . You can go back to my forumotion site and we have pm you your new passwords to the your moved accounts to our new hosting server. If you cant recuperate your passwords please pm here and I will pm you back. Obviously you will need to change it.

Click me For the New Site !

Last edited by тнє ๖ۣۜSнυғғ׆ϵя ツ on 10/5/2012, 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

TrickyNeon

TrickyNeon
Your site wont load :/ it just says

This webpage is not available

The connection to advancedsociety.bugs3.com was interrupted.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the wrench menu > Settings > Under the Hood > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.

Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset.

this site load for me.
and it is amazing

TrickyNeon

TrickyNeon
Fuck u Smile

Shuffler

Administrator
Administrator

Shuffler
Your internet must be slow our your using a crapy proxy or VPN, try reloading sometimes it happens to me to some other sites, I know right! The site took me 1 month to construct with HTML And CSS

Voi

Section Moderator
Section Moderator

Voi
Joe your site looks beast and that girl in your signature is so hot lol

you guys do realize that cyber hacking is illegal, and content on a site such as this will be flagged... including xcodezz.com

Shuffler

Administrator
Administrator

Shuffler
Yea thanks, cyber hacking is used for educational purposes. & the site is down becuase am uploading some shitt from my FTP server

$carface

Private III

Private III

hopefully your site is up again later! wanna check it out..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum