Welcome to xCoDeZz

The Home of CSS, Wii, And PSP Codes

Please Login or Register now! thank you

Benefits of Registering?

You will get unlimited access to the forums, You will get to see the codes section when ever you want, and you get to chat with other members, We try our best, posting codes, quick and fast, so that you can enjoy your experience here @ xCoDeZz

Already a Member? Login Below

Forgot Your Password?
Log me on automatically each visit:

Not a member yet? Register!

R.I.P xREXx Returntop

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1R.I.P xREXx Empty R.I.P xREXx 16/5/2012, 5:31 pm

Bearclawx

Private II

Private II

Bearclawx
why did you guys do that to rex????he hasent talk to anyone since yester day if you dont kno rex devoted his time to this wepsite he throws off homework and goes on this wepsite to moderate on here!Its sad how shuffler can do ht but shuffler guess what The Clan Godly modz and Daily hax is after you..you should have never done that to rex bro im sory i have no conrtol over those gruops but i whould do one thing DONT LET UR IP adres get in there hands they will fuck you up.and plus rex skipped school yesterday and he is makeing a hack to get into routers,(HIS GIRLFRIEND IS MAD AT YOU TOO BRO) lol your in some deep shit,if they can get your ip hey will come after this site just letting you kno Bye stay LOw
BTW:you put this site in jeperdy....

2R.I.P xREXx Empty Re: R.I.P xREXx 16/5/2012, 5:33 pm

Bearclawx

Private II

Private II

Bearclawx
i ment he skip school today

3R.I.P xREXx Empty Re: R.I.P xREXx 16/5/2012, 5:38 pm

Cracker007

Brigadier III

Brigadier III

Cracker007
Hahaha omg FUCK ALL YOU. YOU CAN'T HACK FOR SHIT! Shuffler will hack the shit out of all you and so will I. I have you're IP since you been on the site and its really not that hard to find out all the other peoples IP's who think the can so call hack us. Also Rex can not make a program to hack routers he is to dumb ass. Also if he was smart he would download a 1 of the 1,000 programs out there that can hack routers. All I am saying is you guys better watch out because you got Shuffler, Me, and ALL of HackForums after you. You guys IP Address all over HackForums. Watch out nigga. Karma's a bitch.

Edit: You and Rex have been RATed with Black Shades RAT.

4R.I.P xREXx Empty Re: R.I.P xREXx 16/5/2012, 5:41 pm

Bearclawx

Private II

Private II

Bearclawx
dude these guys have state of the art equiment bro i swear i seen it my self dude tht shit was crazy tho they im not the enemy im just infroming you guys bro

5R.I.P xREXx Empty Re: R.I.P xREXx 16/5/2012, 5:42 pm

Bearclawx

Private II

Private II

Bearclawx
i heard one of them are in the real annymous group and the have this site on there wepsite saying "Fake and Gay"

6R.I.P xREXx Empty Re: R.I.P xREXx 16/5/2012, 5:44 pm

Cracker007

Brigadier III

Brigadier III

Cracker007
Haha Joe IS A PART OF ANONYMOUS FUCK TARD. Joe will FUCK YOU'RE LIVES! You already been RATed by Black Shades RAT that I payed $60 for nigga. Joe is working on hacking your Facebook's now so stfu none of you and you're friends can hack.

Also its not called equipment its called software. I have an Alienware with like $10,000 worth of hacking software on it and so does Joe. FUCK YOU NIGGA YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!

7R.I.P xREXx Empty Re: R.I.P xREXx 16/5/2012, 5:51 pm

Bearclawx

Private II

Private II

Bearclawx
nah the have equiment dude i have no hate for this site i luv all the people on here u guys are really cool but xrexx got ticked off AND THEY STARTED FIGHTING OVER GFX DESIGN.....AND IT WAS JUST STUPID I THINK YALL JUST GET ALONG JS

8R.I.P xREXx Empty Re: R.I.P xREXx 16/5/2012, 5:51 pm

Cracker007

Brigadier III

Brigadier III

Cracker007
HOW OLD ARE YOU?! 10?!

9R.I.P xREXx Empty Re: R.I.P xREXx 16/5/2012, 5:54 pm

Bearclawx

Private II

Private II

Bearclawx
IM 15 and dude can i post codes that i make on here

10R.I.P xREXx Empty Re: R.I.P xREXx 16/5/2012, 6:12 pm

Cracker007

Brigadier III

Brigadier III

Cracker007
Sure why not

11R.I.P xREXx Empty Re: R.I.P xREXx 16/5/2012, 6:23 pm

TrickyNeon

TrickyNeon
what happened to my homie rex? deleted?

12R.I.P xREXx Empty Re: R.I.P xREXx 16/5/2012, 6:30 pm

Bearclawx

Private II

Private II

Bearclawx
yea shuffler banned him someone hacked on his acc and cursed shuffler out bro talk to shuffler about it!

13R.I.P xREXx Empty Re: R.I.P xREXx 16/5/2012, 6:37 pm

TrickyNeon

TrickyNeon
well i cant bring rexx back, his account is a guest

14R.I.P xREXx Empty Re: R.I.P xREXx 16/5/2012, 6:45 pm

Bearclawx

Private II

Private II

Bearclawx
hes banned so he cant get online either

15R.I.P xREXx Empty Re: R.I.P xREXx 16/5/2012, 7:07 pm

Bearclawx

Private II

Private II

Bearclawx
i guess hes gone forever

16R.I.P xREXx Empty Re: R.I.P xREXx 16/5/2012, 7:13 pm

he cant do jack shit with your ip address, just to let you know

17R.I.P xREXx Empty Re: R.I.P xREXx 16/5/2012, 7:40 pm

Shuffler

Administrator
Administrator

Shuffler
@Everybody,

Rex was a good member, but out of no where he cused me out and told me offensive stuff. And threatned me.

@RED 58

Some things you can only do with an IP is boot him offline or RAT (Remote Administration Tool) him with metasploit through his ip and just fuck his shit up. Delete his system32. Or play around with his computer.

18R.I.P xREXx Empty Re: R.I.P xREXx 16/5/2012, 7:45 pm

from what iv heard none of those work very often, kick me offline? hahaha, internet inst the most important thing in the world anyways. and if you really feel the need to, get a good proxy server and you will be fine. i infact have been threatened with my ip multiple times, but nothing has happened to me yet

19R.I.P xREXx Empty Re: R.I.P xREXx 16/5/2012, 7:46 pm

Cracker007

Brigadier III

Brigadier III

Cracker007
Yeah exactly I use Black Shades RAT and you plug in their IP Address and Port and some other shit and you're good to go fuck em' up.

20R.I.P xREXx Empty Re: R.I.P xREXx 16/5/2012, 7:48 pm

Cracker007

Brigadier III

Brigadier III

Cracker007
Hey wtf who took me off Admin.?

21R.I.P xREXx Empty Re: R.I.P xREXx 16/5/2012, 8:11 pm

Shuffler

Administrator
Administrator

Shuffler
Never threathned you kid

Just saying what can an ORDINARY person can do.

By the way a proxy server wont help Razz

You can try using a I2P Gateway and a VPN to protect your IP or location, but many VPN's or Proxy's store logs so why would you want that. Most good are paid but still vulnerable, but still we can boot your firewall and then into your server or router through metasploit and then maybe by then your computer won't exist Razz

If you need help or lessons, I can teach you

Go to my site http://advancedsociety.bugs3.com/

22R.I.P xREXx Empty Re: R.I.P xREXx 16/5/2012, 8:13 pm

тнє ๖ۣۜSнυғғ׆ϵя ツ wrote:Never threathned you kid

Just saying what can an ORDINARY person can do.

By the way a proxy server wont help Razz

You can try using a I2P Gateway and a VPN to protect your IP or location, but many VPN's or Proxy's store logs so why would you want that. Most good are paid but still vulnerable, but still we can boot your firewall and then into your server or router through metasploit and then maybe by then your computer won't exist Razz

If you need help or lessons, I can teach you

Go to my site http://advancedsociety.bugs3.com/
1) do not call me a kid
2) i never said you ever threatened me
3) i feel perfectly safe knowing that im in close contact with military hackers

23R.I.P xREXx Empty Re: R.I.P xREXx 16/5/2012, 8:21 pm

Shuffler

Administrator
Administrator

Shuffler
No that is threat, so what if you know people, never new i no more ? Razz

What you just said son is against the law, its cyber bullying, its cyber crime "once" commited, and its a felony for the military cyber intellegence, if this use there knolwedge to hack someone for a conversion you get butt-heard Razz

24R.I.P xREXx Empty Re: R.I.P xREXx 16/5/2012, 8:27 pm

тнє ๖ۣۜSнυғғ׆ϵя ツ wrote:No that is threat, so what if you know people, never new i no more ? Razz

What you just said son is against the law, its cyber bullying, its cyber crime "once" commited, and its a felony for the military cyber intellegence, if this use there knolwedge to hack someone for a conversion you get butt-heard Razz

in no way was i bullying you, nor do i intend too. how do we get from me telling you info to me supposedly "threatening" you?

25R.I.P xREXx Empty Re: R.I.P xREXx 16/5/2012, 8:40 pm

yall can stop fighting we have a thing called "ChatBox" u can use it Razz

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum