Welcome to xCoDeZz

The Home of CSS, Wii, And PSP Codes

Please Login or Register now! thank you

Benefits of Registering?

You will get unlimited access to the forums, You will get to see the codes section when ever you want, and you get to chat with other members, We try our best, posting codes, quick and fast, so that you can enjoy your experience here @ xCoDeZz

Already a Member? Login Below

Forgot Your Password?
Log me on automatically each visit:

Not a member yet? Register!

[Article] Dude Died Doing what?! Returntop

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Article] Dude Died Doing what?!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TrickyNeon

TrickyNeon

Tragic Story, turns out well at the end, This dude has some chest pains, went to the DOC. , he claims he felt like his heart was going to X-plode , anyways he goes over to the doc. office, the doctor thought of this as a serious situation, did some lousy ass tests, then said Fuck it ill do it later, He was like Go ahead and take your ass back to your house and wait a couple days for these tests. The dude tells the DOC. that he wants to go balls-deep in some sugerwalls (pussy). Anyways this fucktard meets up with a guy and a girl (not his wife) and they go to his house and have a big ol' three some. He said, FUCK, i want some sugar walls, whooped out his 1cm penis then went balls deep on that motherfucker for about 6 seconds, then he falls to the ground, that dude's heart exploded in his chest :talk a bout an aqward situation, girl sitting there with big wet sugarwalls, and ur friend next to you with a big hard dick and yur just standing there dying on the ground. And next the wife Sue's the doctor for not telling the patient(dude/fucktard) that he could die from that. They went into court and she won 3millzionz $$$. (what are your thoughts on this) - reborn 

Last edited by ReBoRN on 2/6/2012, 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.xcodezz.com
Share this post on: reddit

Voi

Post 1/6/2012, 3:11 pm by Voi

Made me cry because that was my brother. Sad

TrickyNeon

Post 1/6/2012, 9:51 am by TrickyNeon

ßð†

Post 1/6/2012, 9:39 am by ßð†

Where did you read this? Link me. 

Post  by Sponsored content